When will data from your charging station(s) be shared with third parties?
Data from charging stations is generally passed on to third parties in two cases.
1) The be.ENERGISED COMMUNITY is activated at the charging station.
As soon as the COMMUNITY is activated at a charging station, the charging station's data is passed on to our roaming partners Hubject, Gireve, e-clearing and all those partners that are connected to be.ENERGISED via OCPI. In addition, the other interfaces (except Ladestellenverzeichnis, EIPA and Advenir) also receive the charging station data, regardless of whether they have been explicitly enabled in the charging station data sheet in the "Interfaces" tab. If you, as the charging station operator, do not want your charging station data to be shared with third parties, you cannot use the be.ENERGISED COMMUNITY.
For example, the following data is passed on to Hubject:
- EVSE ID, Charging Station ID, Charging Station Name.
- Address: Country, City, Street, Postal Code
- Geo Coordinates: Longitude, Latitude (longitude and latitude)
- Plugs: Information about plugs (e.g.: CCS Combo Type 2)
- Charging Facility (e.g.: DC Charging 20 kW)
- Authentication Mode: NFC RFID Classic, NFC RFID DESFire, REMOTE, Direct Payment
- Payment Option: Direct, Contract
- Hotline Phone Number, Additional Information (e.g.: Behind Staircase), Opening Hours
Do we send data to third parties (including Ladestellenverzeichnis, EIPA and Advenir) when the interfaces at the charging station are not activated but the COMMUNITY is active?
We do not send data to the interfaces Ladestellenverzeichnis, EIPA and Advenir if only the COMMUNITY is active. In concrete terms, this means that as long as the interfaces Ladestellenverzeichnis, EIPA and Advenir are not explicitly enabled, no data will be sent to them, even if the COMMUNITY is active at the charging station.
If the COMMUNITY is active but none of the other export interfaces (Cirrantic, EcoMovement, GeoJSON, GoingElectric, LEMnet, OpenChargeMap, EasyPark, Parkpocket.com, SmartTanken.de, e-Stations.de) have been enabled in the interfaces, we will still make the station data available via these endpoints.
For details on how to activate be.ENERGISED COMMUNITY for charging stations, please refer to this article.
2) In the charging station data sheet of the charging station, the corresponding interfaces have been activated by you
You have the option of activating individual interfaces for each charging station in order to transmit real-time data from the charging station to portals and other systems. For this, it is not necessary to activate the be.ENERGISED Community to be able to use these interfaces.
These interfaces are available to you:
- Cirrantic Ltd.
- Interface to EcoMovement
- Charging station directory
The following points are relevant:
- General POI data is sent to the data services every morning between 02:00 and 05:00, if the data services do not query the data independently
- Live data is usually forwarded to the POI systems approx. 30 seconds after the arrival of the status message
If the COMMUNITY is not active and the export interfaces have been activated, will the data be passed on to third parties?
The interfaces Ladestellenverzeichnis, EIPA and Advenir are technically independent of the activation of the COMMUNITY. If these are active in the charging station data sheet in the "Interfaces" tab, data is pushed to them. For the other interfaces, charging station data is pushed if:
The different providers record the data differently and display it individually. A recording obligation of the POI data by the third party provider does not exist, even if these interfaces have been activated. In addition, it must be noted at this point that ChargePoint Austria has no influence on the display of the data in the map systems of the third-party providers. If you are not satisfied with the presentation of your charging station information in one of the portals of a third party provider, please address the request for correction directly to the provider.
What data is pushed to the interfaces that are enabled in the charging station data sheet?
The data that is pushed to these interfaces are:
Version: 2023-10-18 11:02:56 UTC