This article is intended for customers who have stations in their instance that are still connected to the be.ENERGISED backend via the conventional connection types SOAP/ WEBSOCKET (without broker).
Changing these stations to the OCPP Broker can be easily done via the charging station data sheet of the respective station in your be.ENERGISED instance. To do so, please proceed as follows.
Open the charging station data sheet
- log in to be.ENERGISED with your access data
- navigate to the tab Infrastructure/Charging stations/Station list
- from the list of displayed stations in your instance, select the station at which you want to perform the connection conversion
- by clicking on the blue button with the "document icon" you open the charging station data sheet
Load Parameters from Charging Station
- In the drop down menu (or as a separate tab) you will find the item Settings
- Retrieve the settings of the station via the button "Load parameters from charging station" and refresh the page after approx. 2 minutes
- Search the data field or fields where the endpoint URL is entered.
The name of the field differs depending on the hardware manufacturer, model and firmware, which is why no exact field name can be given here. As a rule, it is recommended to filter for "URL" in the search field.
- Click on the blue edit pen
- Enter your broker URL and save the settings. To find out your Broker URL, please read this article on OCPP endpoints.
- Afterwards, restart the station (in the station data sheet under Station management/Restart charging station).
- Wait a few minutes and reload the page
- Check the current OCPP connection type in the station data sheet under Edit/Connectivity - this should automatically be set to "OCPP over Broker".
If the connection type has not changed automatically after the boot notification of the station, but the broker URL has already been successfully adopted in the settings, you can set the OCPP connection type manually to "OCPP over Broker" under Edit/Connectivity.
Version: 2021-10-21 15:29:39 UTC