This release contains the following changes now active in be.ENERIGSED system:
- The user management menu has been enhanced so that companies can now create a tree structure. With this feature, users can configure their organization in such a way that they can view not only the data of their own companies but their subordinate companies as well. You will notice they are no longer called "Companies" but "Entities" allowing you more freedom to determine the nature of the relationship.
- The Group Administration menu has also been updated. The configurations are now much more user friendly.
|Changes to user rights no longer require you to save them manually but become effective immediately.|
- In the user rights configuration, you now have the option to set whether the user has permission to:
- access only their information
- access their information and also the information of sub-entitites
- access all information
This configuration now affects all settings (charging stations, cards, tariffs, etc.). Please note — it is no longer possible to determine the level of access between these individual settings.
All user rights adjustments were automatically configured with the release.
Version: 2020-02-17 09:44:32 UTC