This article describes the necessary configuration settings to connect a KEBA KeContact P30 with the be.ENERGISED backend. You can configure the charging station either via the administration front end of the charging station or via the configuration file.
Configuration via web frontend
The KEBA KeContact P30 offers a web frontend for configuring the parameters. To call up the configuration of the charging station, navigate with your web browser to the IP address of the charging station in the local network. Further information on this can be found in the user manual of the charging station.
Under the menu item Configuration you will find the setting OCPP. On the following page you can now configure the configurations as follows.
Please note that this article only refers to SIM cards of the has·to·be. Alternatively you have to use different APN information from your SIM provider. Please note that you may have to adapt the OCPP endpoints to your provider.
- Operating Mode: Single Chargepoint or Charging Network
- Number of Slaves: Enter the number of your C-Series stations
- Master Serial No: Is given
- Slave - Serial No: Enter the respective serial number according to the type plate
- Availability: Each chargepoint should be activated as "available" individually.
For the follwoing example, we use the configuration data from this article to connect the charging station with SIM cards from has·to·be (starting with 8988).
- Local DHCP Server: ON for master-slave combinations / OFF for a single station
- WLAN/Wifi Connection: ON
- WLAN/WiFi SSID: Name of the WLAN network display
- WLAN/WiFi Password: Enter a secure password
- Mobile Communications: ON
- APN: wm
- APN Username: wm
- APN Password: wm
- SIM PIN: blank
Then configure the OCPP parameters as follows:
Chargepoint Identity: specify a unique name
Please note that the chargepoint identity must not contain spaces, special characters (e.g.: +*!#) and letters not known in English (e.g.: ä, ö, ü, ß). The exception is the underline character (_), which can be used.
Furthermore, the chargepoint identity must not exceed a maximum length of 45 characters.
OCPP Communication Type: OCPP_16_JSON
- Central System Hostname: INSTANCE.private.ocpp-broker.com
- Please replace the value "INSTANCE" with your instance name
- You can easily find out your instance (account) name in the link to the backend. Access to the backend: https://example.htb.solutions/. Here you can read out the instance by taking the value AFTER "https://" and BEFORE ".htb.solutions/". In this example the INSTANCE is called "example".
- Central System Port: 80
- Central System Path: ocpp/cp/socket/16
- Secure Central System Connection: OFF
- Predefined Token: FFFFFF
To confirm the set parameters, click the "Apply" button at the lower part of the page.
The station then performs a restart on its own.
The charging stations should now be connected to the backend. Under the "Status" tab, you can check whether the URL was transferred correctly and if the "State" has the value "Reachable" or "ONLINE" and a heartbeat was received.
Image description (to view the images enlarged, right-click on the image and select "Open image in new tab"):
Further information on configuring the charging station can also be found in the KEBA KeContact P30 User Manual.
Version: 2022-06-11 10:42:34 UTC