The central control system for accounting and access privileges is carried out via the comprehensive tariff management system of be.ENERGISED. Therefore, authorizations for access to charging stations are mapped via the tariff management of be.ENERGISED and must be configured there.
Usually, RFID cards are valid for your entire instance and can therefore be charged at any of your charging stations without any restrictions.
However, if you want to restrict access to individual charging stations, you can do so in the tariff configuration. Therefore got to Finance/Tariffs & invoicing/Rate management/Conditions and then to the tab access control:
However, if you want to restrict access to individual charging station(s), you can do this in the Tariff Configuration on the Access Control tab. To configure access control, please proceed as follows:
- If not installed already, please input a new tariff and assign it to the desired tariff identification media.
- Then, in the tariff summary, select the button Conditions to bring up the tariff settings.
- You will find as detailed below in the tab Access Control, the management of access configuration is disabled by default.
- To enable access control, please slide on the tab to, “Yes”.
- Then you will see a list of all charging stations in your network. You can now enable or disable the permission for each charging station.
- Changes to the charging stations are applied directly and need not be stored separately. If a customer now attempts to load at a blocked charging station, the station’s authorization request will be rejected and they will not be able to charge.
|Please note that you may need to clear the whitelist cache of charging stations so that existing cache entries on the charging station are also removed.|