The whole control for billing and access authorizations is carried out by the comprehensive tariff management of be.ENERGISED. Therefore, authorizations for access to charging stations can be ctontrolled in the be.ENERGISED tariff management and must be configured there too.
In general, RFID cards are valid in the entire infrastructure instance and can thus load without restrictions at every charging station in your network.
However, if you want to restrict access to individual charging stations, you can do so in the tariff configuration. Therefore got to Finance/Tariffs & invoicing/Rate management/Conditions and then to the tab access control:
To configure access controls, follow these steps:
- If not yet done, please create a new tariff and assign this tariff to the desired identification media.
- Then select the Conditions button in the tariff overview to be able to call up the tariff settings.
- Below you will find the access configuration management in the access control tab. This is disabled by default.
- To enable access control, please click on the switch; this indicates "Yes" in succession.
- You will then see a list of all the charging stations included in your infrastructure. You can now enable or disable the authorization for each charging station.
- Changes to the charging stations are applied immediately and need not be saved separately. If a customer now attempts to load at a charging station that is blocked for him, the authorization request of the station is rejected.
|Please note that you may need to clear the whitelist cache of charging stations so that existing cache entries on the charging station are also removed.|