You have the option of making your charging stations accessible to other users on the be.ENERGISED platform. This allows you to benefit from a wide range of users of be.ENERGISED world and you have the opportunity to earn additional income by providing your infrastructure to others.
In order to make your charging stations accessible to third parties, using the be.ENERGISED roaming hub, please proceed as follows:
Activate the be.ENERGISED roaming hub
Please make sure that the be.ENERGISED roaming hub is activated in your instance. Therefore, follow the guidelines in this manual.
Create a contract group
In order to make your charging stations accessible to third parties in the be.ENERGISED roaming hub, you must first create a contract group that contains the be.ENERGISED clients authorized to access your charging stations. Through the contract group, you generally authorise clients to have access to your instance.
To create a contract group for the activation of clients for your instance, please proceed as follows in Roaming/be.ENERGISED roaming hub/Settings:
- Navigate to the tab Contract Groups (CPO)
- Create a new contract group and give it a name of your choice, for example "EMP contract group".
- Now select all EMP clients who you want to give general access to your instance.
Upon activation of a client, he or she generally does not have access to specific charging stations yet.
For a client to gain access to a charging station, you must grant access to each specific charging station via the be.ENERGISED roaming hub. To authorize the use of a charging station, please proceed as follows:
- Go to the menu item Infrastructure/Charging Stations, and then to the charging station’s data sheet.
- Go to the tab Roaming and select the sub-menu item Roaming Hub.
- You can now allow the charging station to access the roaming hub globally on the displayed view. Furthermore, you should make sure that the contract group you have created is activated.
Once you have activated the contract group, all mobility providers in the respective contract group will gain access to the charging station, based on the charging point’s configured rates. Therefore, please make sure that you have set the corresponding cost definitions in the rate management section, and that an appropriate rate has been assigned to the respective charging station.
Version: 2020-02-17 09:38:56 UTC