be.ENERGISED enables the automated data transfer of POI data to downstream systems such as OEM navigation systems or map services such as station finders for charging stations, Google Maps / Google Places or other third party providers. The operator of charging stations can determine individually for each charging station to which systems the information should be distributed.
Currently be.ENERGISED provides the following information to third parties after activation:
- Name of the station
- General description of the station
- Address data
- Geo coordinates
- Tariff designation on the charging connection
- Payment media and services
- Live status of the charging station and - if available – the status of the parking space
- Model information of the charging station
- EVSE ID, power and type of charging connector
- Opening hours and accessibility
The configuration and activation of the data services takes place in the station data sheet under the tab "External interfaces".
The data is made available in the system according to the following pattern:
- General POI data is sent to the data services every night between 02:00 and 05:00 if the data services do not query the data independently.
- Live data is usually distributed to the downstream POI systems approx. 30 seconds after the status message arrives.
The presentation and transfer of the data is handled by the various providers individually. A configuration of the external interface in be.ENERGISED does not mean that there is an obligation on the part of the third party provider to accept POI data. Furthermore, has·to·be has no influence on the representation of the data in the map systems of the third-party providers.
|If you are not satisfied with the presentation of your station information on the data portal of a third-party provider, please address the request for correction directly to the provider. has·to·be has no influence on the presentation of the data on third-party sites.|
Please also note the following information about how data are provided to third party service providers:
- Charging station data forwarded to third parties are usually checked and edited by those providers. Therefore, it can take up to 2 weeks until your charging stations are displayed on all configured portals.
- If an interface is deactivated, this does not mean that it is automatically removed from the respective portal. In this case, the provider is simply no longer provided with updated information. If you want to remove a charging station from a directory, please contact the provider directly.
- A provider can also receive basic information about charging stations from other directories or from other systems. For example, charging stations with roaming-functionality via Intercharge are usually already available in different directories, as the respective providers use the data from the Intercharge network. The deactivation of the interface has no influence on the presentation of data with these providers.
As a POI service provider, you can suggest an integration of your interface into be.ENERGISED. Please send a request to our support team.