has·to·be provides with be.ENERGISED PAYMENTS a comprehensive and fully automated payment service for your charging operations. This service allows you to provide your end customers with a prepaid system to automate the entire payment process. With be.ENERGISED PAYMENTS, all payment transactions and payment service provider contracts are processed via the has·to·be payment system. As a provider of charging solutions, you can utilize an extensive portfolio of payment services, but you are not obliged to have contracts with any of those individual credit card companies. All payments made by end users are aggregated by be.ENERGISED PAYMENTS and transferred, in a single transaction, to your account at the end of the month.
The entire process for prepaid accounts is as follows:
- The end customer registers to use your station(s) via a mobile App or a customer portal and activates a new be.ENERGISED PAYMENTS prepaid account.
- Subsequently, the customer has the possibility to use a variety of different payment methods to load funds into their prepaid account. Upon making a deposit, the customer receives a receipt from has·to·be; the funds are available to use right away.
- The customer can now load at your charging stations. With each successful charging process, the account balance of the prepaid account is automatically debited. If no credit is available, the charging process is rejected.
- At the end of the month, the customer receives an invoice from your company; (this is of course automatically prepared and issued via be.ENERGISED). The customer then receives the payment confirmation, stating that the amount of electricity that was paid from their prepaid account.
- The customer is immediately informed if the credit balance of their account has insufficient funds. They then have the option to recharge their account with a specified amount and by doing so, ensure continuous use at your station(s).
- As the operator of the station(s), you will be credited soon after, with the total amount for the corresponding invoice amounts.
A prepaid account can go into the negative because the prices are only calculated after the charging process is completed. An already negative prepaid account answers the authorization request with BLOCKED. However, it is possible that the station loads without an AuthorizeRequest, e.g. because it was offline or authorized from the cache.
Has·to·be unfortunately has no influence on this and cannot prevent this.
Currently, be.ENERGISED PAYMENTS offers can be topped up using the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer/transaction
- PostFinance Card
be.ENERGISED PAYMENTS services are currently available in the following currencies: