What are "Bulk operations"?
You can find this option in be.ENERGISED under Infrastructure/ Charging stations/ Bulk operations. "Bulk operations" are used to send certain OCPP commands to multiple charging stations at the same time.
Currently be.ENERGISED supports the following OCPP commands, which can be executed via "Bulk operations":
- Clear charging station cache
- Reset charging stations
- Firmware update
- Send whitelist to charging stations
- Set configuration values on charging stations
- Get configuration values
- Change availability status of connectors (NEW)
Steps in be.ENERGISED
- In the first step, go to the "Bulk operations" item in be.ENERGISED as mentioned above.
- Then go to the blue button "New Bulk Operation".
- In the next window, select the appropriate action, in this case "Change Availability". Go to "Next step."
- Filter on the charging stations for which you want to change the connector status. Then go to "Next step".
- In the following window, you can select the charging stations to which the OCPP command should be sent.
- Up next, you can select the availability status. Either all connectors at the selected charging stations are switched to available (Operative) or not available (Inoperative).
- To send the command, go to "Finish". You can then see details of the change in the availability of the connectors in the charging station data sheet in the communication logs.
Prerequisites for changing the connector availability
As long as no connector is permanently locked, this function can be used to change the availability of all connectors of the selected charging stations.
If all connectors of one or more charging stations are permanently locked, the command will fail.
If certain connectors are permanently locked and others are not, the "Bulk operation" only considers the connectors that are not permanently locked.
For more information about permanently locking connectors, see this article.
Version: 2023-09-07 10:31:18 UTC